給与 ¥8500000 - ¥12700000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Suguru Nakano
A world-leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Project Manager to join its team and develop and execute multichannel marketing strategies for all must-win brands of the company. This role is suitable for a proactive individual with a proven ability to successfully work with people from different cultures and backgrounds, as well as spoken and written fluency in Japanese and English.
- Develop and evaluate integrated brand campaigns for all must-win brands
- Execute communication and training to implement the complemental sales model to sales force and brand teams
- Grasp current and future digital activities and share best practice
- Assist driving digital governance
- Execute local strategy and implementation based on global IMCM guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in economics or management – MBA qualification preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience preferred; experience working at a consulting firm or from pharmaceutical or consumer industry required
- Excellent process management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
About the Company:
A world-leading materials supplier in the pharmaceutical industry offering opportunities for professionals to drive their careers forward and continue on their chosen career paths. This company develops, produces, and supplies a broad range of products and equipment including prescription products, therapeutics, radiology, and animal health products.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, プロジェクトマネージメント, 製薬業界