給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shuhei Matsumoto
A leading global beverage company is seeking an Brand Manager. A highly dynamic role for a proactive professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Exciting chance to put your brand marketing expertise to use to help the company develop effective brand strategies.
- Assist in developing brand strategy
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyse data on market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities
- Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyse the data against forecasts
- Assist in developing annual brand goal and action plan
- Develop knowledge of the organisation's products, services, and customers
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of sales and marketing experience in an FMCG company
- Project management experience or PMP certification is an asset
- Hands-on proficiency in STP tools and Microsoft Office Suite
- Event management and digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of P&L preferred
About the Company:
One of the world’s leading premium beverage companies with an outstanding collection of brands across various categories. With the offices in 80 countries and trades in over 180 markets, the company has been selling its brands in virtually every corner of the world.
ブランディング, マーケティング, セールスプランニング, 日用消費財, 営業, プロジェクトマネージメント, イベントマネージャー, デジタルマーケティング