給与 ¥5500000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
A multinational advertising and brand management agency is searching for a skilled licensing expert to join them in the role of Licensing Manager. The successful candidate will use their strong negotiation and sales skills to build strategic plans and relationships with a number of business partners.
- Provide input for each relevant brand’s strategic plan
- Implement the brand extension programme agreed for each relevant brand
- Build, nurture and manage partnerships with licensees and licensors as well as retailers; sell and present the company’s brand representations to manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Ensure that deals made are with the best partners in order to maximise sales, profit and turnover of allocated brands
- Liaise and communicate with team, providing regular updates to relevant people internally and externally; ensure that financial information on royalties and deals to be renewed is managed effectively
- 3+ years’ licensing or relevant sector experience
- An understanding of and experience with retail
- Sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- A strong commercial understanding of business in general and the retail market place
- Business English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
An international brand management company, this organization provides advertising and marketing services to highly regarded and respected brands from a number of locations across the world. With many of the world’s leading organizations relying on its services, this organization is a true global leader in its industry.
広告, ブランディング, マーケティング, アカウントマネージメント, 営業