給与 ¥10000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
A multinational biopharmaceutical organization is currently seeking an experienced marketing professional to join them in the role of Brand Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will develop and implement marketing programs to meet the needs of customers in both English and Japanese.
- Develop, implement and manage best-in-class marketing programs to ensure successful launch of new products; contribute to market share growth and product sales increase for short and long term
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs, relevant organizations and other key stakeholders to develop and implement strategies
- Identify new opportunities and ways to better meet customer’s needs for the short and long term
- Work collaboratively with other functions (medical, sales and other marketing teams, etc.)
- Create and share marketing strategies with various stakeholders (in English and Japanese)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing (sales experience and/or healthcare industry experience is a plus)
- Experience launching new products
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Business English (reading, writing and speaking)
About the Company:
An international biopharmaceutical organization that develops and markets a number of pharmaceutical products, this company operates in locations across the globe with a workforce of tens of thousands. Seeing continual and rapid growth, this company is well positioned to keep its powerful position in the global marketplace.
バイオ製薬, 製薬業界, プロジェクトマネージメント, マーケティング, ブランディング