マーケティングアナリシスマネージャー/ Marketing Analytics Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Heloise Carnet
掲載日 2019/09/182019-09-18 2019-11-17 new-media-and-internet Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A respected eCommerce organisation is searching for a Marketing Analytics Manager. This position will be responsible for conducting data analysis of marketing metrics while effectively leveraging teams of economists and BI software.
- Conduct analysis of the selling partner life-cycle
- Oversee development and maintenance of metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards, etc.
- Plan new marketing KPI tracking
- Cooperate with economist team in US and Japan
- Utilise BI and software development teams to establish an effective data structure
- Collect and communicate best practices with teams in and outside of Japan
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, or business
- SQL proficiency
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and other BI software (including the ability to use pivot tables)
- Skills to display complex data in an intuitive format
- Business level English
About the Company:
An international e-commerce and cloud computing company, this organization is one of the largest and most successful internet companies in the world. With a vast network of operations stretching across the globe, this organization continues to grow through its highly successful e-commerce model.
Eコマース, 通販, デジタル, デジタル広告, デジタルマーケティング