Eコマースオペレーション/ E-Commerce Operation
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rachael Smith
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-02 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 4000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global fashion company is in need of an E-Commerce Operation Professional. This position will be responsible for managing the site production, merchandising, and related operations for the company in Japan. In addition this individual will conduct daily optimization activities for the website.
- Support the development and implementation of website initiatives, seasonal plans and strategies to achieve business goals while collaborating with overseas teams
- Manage daily website updates and data maintenance including seasonal content, product information, product imagery, site functionality, promotions and pricing, keyword designation, etc.
- Ensure maximum productivity for daily site maintenance and perform QA tests for all new website features
- Collaborate daily with buying, planning and allocation teams to stay informed all relevant product information prior to seasonal site updates
- Collaborate with creative and digital teams on images, copy status, and photographs
- Cooperate with local warehouse in order to conduct inventory control and optimization of operations
- Conduct customer service
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce or web content management
- Understanding of CMS
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Multi-lingual proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
A multinational fashion designer, this company produces a range of highly regarded luxury items. With global retail locations and a large international workforce, this company continues to command a world famous brand.
Eコマース, 通販, デジタル, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, マーケティング, ブランディング