Eコマースアナリスト/ E-Commerce Analyst
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,500,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Susie Wei
掲載日 2018/11/05 2018-11-052019-01-04 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A widely respected food and beverage company is searching for an E-Commerce Analyst. This position will conduct a variety of analysis activities in order to support the E-commerce team. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a prominent company in the food and beverage industry.
- Analyze and identify possible courses of action to maximize performance by leveraging various models to study KPIs and provide insights
- Implement and forecasting models to ensure accurate analysis while making use of internal and third party data in order to support decision making and insights
- Deliver reports and dashboards to monitor the digital performance of the e-commerce channel via the tracking of web pages and KPI reports
- Conduct web analytics advocacy by promoting the digital analytics strategy, building a culture of testing, sharing web analytics insights, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, accounting, business management, economics, or similar field
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
- Experience with data analysis tool kits like Python and R
- Experience with data visualizations tools like PowerBi and Tabelau
- Experience working with different sources of data SQL, APIs, etc.
- Fluent level English
About the Company:
An international food and beverage company, this organization offers a wide range of products enjoyed by consumers across the globe. With hundreds of thousands of employees across a sprawling worldwide network, this organization continues to be strong leader in the industry.
Eコマース, 通販, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報