CRMマネージャー/ CRM Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Heloise Carnet
掲載日 2018/11/02 2018-11-022019-01-01 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leader in the sports apparel and equipment market is looking for a CRM Manager. This position will be responsible for designing an optimum digital platform to provide a meaningful view of consumer values and habits in order to promote a strong partnership between the brand and consumers.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the CRM database across E-commerce, retail marketing, social Media, etc. while working with other teams
- Conceptualize and launch a Market loyalty program in close collaboration with Global CRM.
- Work with the IT team and external vendors in necessary to create required technical infrastructure
- Manage all consumer data, data structure, and segmentation
- Create rules of engagement for consumer direct communication while cooperating with stakeholders
- Establish a high-performance culture and provide a suitable framework for direct reports by setting performance targets and providing coaching for continuous improvement
- Conduct ad-hoc tasks as needed such as refining newsletter segmentation; reviewing the campaign dashboard, initiating ideas and tests for 3rd party tools in newsletter campaigns, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- 3+ year experience delivering and managing CRM programs for global consumer businesses
- Trade or sales experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in a market or above market organization is a plus
- Fluent level Japanese; High level English proficiency
About the Company:
A designer and manufacturer of sports apparel and equipment, this company operates one of the world’s most recognizable brands. Its operations span a global network, making this company one of the biggest of its kind and a true market leader.
デジタルマーケティング, Eコマース, 通販, 経営, ビジネス, 営業,マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報