デジタルマーケティングマネージャー/ Digital Marketing Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Priscilla Lai
掲載日 2018/11/02 2018-11-022019-01-01 hospitality-and-catering 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global hotel chain is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager. This position will manage and track digital sales campaign with external clients and internal projects. Their primary objectives will be to increase revenue through digital channels and providing performance analytics.
- Work with the digital marketing director and other departments to manage digital sales and revenue campaigns for the hotel, provide reports, forecasts, and key metrics to inform marketing activities and source promotions in alignment with each departments annual goals
- Assist the digital marketing director in auditing metasearch and online travel agency channels to ensure rate parity
- Ensure copy and image contents are optimise and up to date on internet distribution systems and evaluate the effectiveness of each internet distribution channel
- Conduct market trend analysis, data analysis through google analytics, and competitor monitoring
- Support website updates through Sitecore and ensure all that content is accurate, ready for online use and compliant with company guidelines
- Conduct regular updates of the hotel database while working with the departmental database teams
- Sales experience in the travel and hospitality industry
- Understanding of local market analytics and trends
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, etc.
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A world class hotel chain known across borders for its luxury, many of the company’s locations are ranked among the very best in the world.
デジタルマーケティング, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション,キャンペーン, 広報, サービス業, ホテル