デジタルアジアアソシエイト/ Digital Asia-Pacific Associate
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susie Wei
掲載日 2018/09/11 2018-09-112018-11-10 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international sportswear company is searching for someone with strong digital production knowledge to serve as their new Digital Asia-Pacific Associate. This position will serve as a representative for the Asia-Pacific region for the company. This is a great opportunity to gain new skills as a Digital Associate.
- Serve as the point of contact for regional teams and service support questions.
- Maintain good relationships with team leads and work together to meet requirement for launch
- Cooperate with teams to carry out data-analysis
- Develop a series of checks and balances between e-commerce and the markets to address deployment challenges around publishing content
- Support marketing teams in developing seasonal campaign contents
- Support the execution of projects to ensure the satisfaction of scheduling, functionality, quality and cost requirements
- Coordinate across different teams, processes, tools and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, IS, web design, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or Google Suite
- Experience managing large scale development projects
- Strong technical and production knowledge
- Japanese and English Proficiency (other Asian languages are a plus)
About the Company:
A leading global sportswear brand with many decades of production under its belt. The company now employs thousands of employees and is a widely recognizable icon within its industry.
デジタルマーケティング, デジタル,経営, ビジネス, 営業, マーケティング,プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報