Online Traffic and Analytics Manager/オンライントラフィック&アナリティクスマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Taeko Otsubo
A leading luxury fashion icon is seeking a skilled digital marketing professional with knowledge of SEM, SEO, display advertising and a wide range of digital marketing strategies to join them as the Online Traffic and Analytics Manager. In this exciting position, you will develop an online traffic plan and various digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop a yearly online traffic forecast and revenue projections based on online marketing assumptions for the Japan business
- Track actual vs. forecast on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; track KPIs, cost and ROI by marketing channel
- Review SEM campaigns and identify opportunities to improve ROI; optimize keywords, ad copy, test landing page in a timely manner to support key merchandising/marketing/eCommerce strategy
- Prioritize SEO enhancements to the site based on level of effort and impact to revenue; work with the IT as necessary on the improvements; assess optimization between free search and paid search
- Report as necessary to executive management regarding online traffic KPIs and trends
- 2+ years’ online traffic marketing in an eCommerce retailer with deep channel experience – SEM, SEO, affiliates, display, email plus experience in retargeting and social marketing
- Creative, problem solving mentality
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively communication rationale to senior management
- Native level Japanese; excellent written and verbal English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A multinational luxury goods organization, this company has over five decades of experience providing a range of high end products to customers across the world. With a global network of tens of thousands of employees spanning countries on all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a significant name in the industry.
ブランド品, デジタルマーケティング, Eコマース, SEO, SEM, 分析