Digital & Communications Representative/デジタル&コミュニケーションレプレゼンタティブ
給与 ¥5500000 - ¥6500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susie Wei
A global fashion company is looking for an individual with digital marketing experience and English fluency to join them as Digital & Communications Representative. A keen interest in the cosmetics industry is a plus. The candidate selected for this role will develop digital and PR communications strategy, demonstrate understanding of the social media landscape in Japan, and ensure ongoing monitoring of news developments and expert sources.
- Develop digital and PR communications strategy
- Work proactively on the local website and strategize ways to increase reach and exposure (SEO, SEM, advertising)
- Direct content (copy, visuals, videos, etc.) suitable for use on various platforms (website, social media, eDMs, instore)
- Grow and improve e-commerce (portals, apps)
- Research and implement cutting-edge offline/online strategies (ROPO, sampling, coupons, etc.)
- Build strong PR relationships with all media including beauty bloggers and makeup artists
- Provide editing and writing support in English for all communications including promotional materials, bulletins, media releases, newsletters, crisis communications plans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing and PR
- A university graduate
- English fluency
- Experience with an alternative (makeup) brand is advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Brand and commercial sensitivity
About the Company:
This global fashion brand and cosmetics leader has an outstanding international reputation and offers a dynamic, international work environment. Excellent chance to gain a foothold and valuable hands-on experience at a globally recognized luxury brand. The company’s impressive line-up of products includes perfumes and cosmetics that are admired the world over.
ファッション, リテール, デジタルマーケティング, 広報, 広告, ブランディング, セールス