Data Visualization Graphic Designer/データビジュアリゼーショングラフィックデザイナー
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Morgan Cleland
A marketing organization is currently seeking a talented digital visualization designer with expertise in Tableau software. As the Data Visualization Graphic Designer, you will create high level visualizations out of market data using your strong graphic design skills.
- Work with product stakeholders to translate data into sophisticated, creative and user-centred data visualizations
- Partner with a cross-functional project team through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Research and design advanced info graphics and data visualizations for complex analytics
- Enhance existing designs with new concepts, designs and user experience best practices
- Evolve, enforce and evangelize mobile data visualization best practices
- BA or equivalent degree in graphic design, data visualization
- 5+ years’ advanced digital visualization design skills and experience (as demonstrated in an online portfolio)
- Exceptional grasp of design principles and techniques
- Expertise with Tableau software; clickView experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A marketing firm responsible for a wide range of marketing solutions across traditional methods and digital, this company is known for its management of a popular lifestyle brand. Having expanded rapidly over its lifespan, this company continues to be a leader in its field.