Director, Audience Development/ディレクター, オーディエンスデベロップメント
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Taeko Otsubo
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a world leading mass media organization. In the senior role of Director, Marketing and Audience Development, the successful candidate will grow an online community, making use of innovative marketing strategies and collaborating across a global network.
- Partner with the head of products, content leaders and the head of consumer insights leadership to connect consumers with the brand through industry leading, digital first, mobile first marketing campaigns
- Build strong audiences and fan communities around the product eco-system
- Ensure that audience franchise development goes hand in hand with business growth and monetisation goals; establish clear metrics and indicators for success that align all departments, including sales teams
- Oversee a clear roadmap of marketing, promotion, campaign and engagement activities that lead to community growth (engagement); select, manage and coordinate internal and external stakeholders to deliver this outcome
- Partner effectively with the rest of South Asia, APAC and the international business to build a community of learning and sharing
- Passion for video
- A love of cutting edge marketing techniques
- Proven track record of brand building and community scaling success
- Knowledge of Japanese social trends
About the Company:
A global mass media company based overseas, this institution is a provider of television programming amongst a number of other media offerings. Continuing to expand into innovative new content distribution methods as well as new markets, this company continues to be a leader in its field.
オンライン、メディア、広告、広報, 放送, マーケティング, デジタルマーケティング, SNS