給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Morgan Cleland
A multinational retail group is searching for a skilled digital marketing professional with e-commerce experience to join them as the e-commerce Manager. In this role, you will develop and deliver on the e-commerce and marketing strategy while providing a variety of marketing analytics and sales data.
- Develop and manage the e-commerce sales and marketing strategy to deliver against revenue and growth goals for the region
- Ensure that the e-commerce business meets or exceeds weekly and yearly KPIs and goals including sales, conversion, AOV, visits, etc.
- Align with product marketing, brand marketing and retail teams to drive regional and global marketing and messaging strategies on the website
- Drive and manage on-site merchandising and promotional strategy; manage day-today site updates and ensure consistent messaging against seasonal trends, product launches and deliveries to maximise conversions and revenue
- Provide weekly and monthly analytics and sales reporting to executive and global teams with actionable insights and recommendations to drive growth
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience working in an e-commerce or retail environment
- Experience with Magento Enterprise and leading ERP software
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Basic HTML knowledge
About the Company:
An international apparel and consumer goods organization, this company is responsible for a highly popular brand. With strong marketing activity and a dedicated customer base across the world, this company continues to build on its history of success.
ファッション, リテール, Eコマース, デジタルマーケティング, ブランディング