Assistant Marketing Specialist/アシスタントマーケティングスペシャリスト
担当コンサルタント Atsuko Iwamoto
A leading global e-commerce company is currently recruiting an Assistant Marketing Specialist to join its team and perform a wide range of tasks, from generating marketing leads, communicating and educating sellers and handling public relations to directing events. The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous successful experience in a similar role and strong content development skills.
- Support lead generation activities by improving contents of Japan portal site, online ads, etc.
- Handle email communication with sellers utilising marketing automation tools
- Assist manager to create educational contents such as announcement and FAQs for Japan portal site
- Develop internal portal site to vitalise internal communication and information sharing
- Manage generation of reports for management to measure the results of marketing activities
- 3+ years of marketing operation experience in web services, e-commerce, or related industry preferred
- Solid understanding in online marketplace and e-commerce selling policies
- Hands-on analytics and marketing automation experience working with digital marketing tools preferred
- Previous content marketing experience with a proven ability to edit and write contents in Japanese is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with result-oriented mindset
About the Company:
This leading global e-commerce company offers a variety of payment products and services via both PC and mobile devices. The company operates leading online and mobile marketplaces in retail and wholesale trade suited for large to small businesses, digital content providers, and individuals seeking better payment mechanisms.