e-commerce Strategy & Project Manager/ Eコマースストラテジー&プロジェクトマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Peter Swinney
An international sports equipment and fashion label is searching for a talented project manager with experience in the retail space to join them as the e-Commerce Strategy and Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to make full use of your bilingual Japanese/English ability and talent for leadership in a leading global organization.
- Play a key role in the creation of local e-commerce strategy based on data
- Establish a standard project management approach and an effective communication and training methodology for the e-commerce team
- Identify, using SWOT techniques, the key areas for driving efficiencies within the business and the key areas for potential business gains; drive plans to address opportunities and risks
- Communicate e-commerce project updates and all information to key members; leverage e-commerce knowledge through key stakeholders within the company
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ project management and retail experience
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A designer and manufacturer of sports apparel and equipment, this company operates one of the world’s most recognizable brands. Its operations span a global network, making this company one of the biggest of its kind and a true market leader.
スポーツ, スポーツ用品, デジタルマーケティング, プロジェクトマネージメント