イベントマネージャー/ Event Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cherish Acosta
掲載日 2019/11/072019-11-07 2020-01-06 hospitality-and-catering Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global hospitality organisation is looking to hire an Event Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for creating and overseeing events and promotional materials. This is a great chance to further your career with a respected company.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase event visibility and attendance
- Work with internal and external partners to implement strategy
- Create in-venue materials
- Establish a strong network of key opinion leaders
- Travel abroad for press events
- Develop long-lasting business relationships with partners, media, vendors, etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience in event planning and implementation at an agency or in-house position
- Event management experience
- Understanding of video production
- Strong documentation skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
An international hospitality company which owns several award-winning, high-end resort hotels and premier entertainment amenities which cater to visitors who value maximum comfort and luxurious services in various attractive Asian destinations.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報