プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experienceCONTRACTOR
担当コンサルタント Asuka Murakami
掲載日 2018/11/09 2018-11-092018-12-09 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A widely respected financial services organisation is in need of a Project Manager. The candidate that fills this role will support the coordination of the company’s philanthropic ventures. This is a long term temporary position.
- Support the coordination of the philanthropic efforts of the company, including strategic partnerships, charitable giving, and employee volunteerism activities
- Support volunteer initiatives that drive tangible progress in local communities
- Support events where company employees partner with local non-profit organisations around the world and contribute their expertise
- 2+ years of experience in a non-profit organization with experience in event management, operations, and volunteer management
- Ability and willingness to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed for projects
- Ability to commit to a 40-hour weekly schedule
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) for presentations and data analysis
- Ability to coordinate a portfolio of over hundreds of volunteers across many offices in the APAC region while working with cross-functional teams and adhering to a budget
About the Company:
A storied financial services organization with a global presence, this company is one of the most famous names in international financial markets. With a wide portfolio of financial offerings and major client bases across the world, this organization continues to be an international leader.
長期派遣, イベントマネージャー, イベント, 非営利, プロジェクトマネージメント