アカウントディレクター/ Account Director
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Atsuko Iwamoto
掲載日 2018/08/27 2018-08-272018-09-26 advertising-and-pr 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global advertising agency is looking for an Account Director for a direct contract position. The successful candidate will support a new Olympic partner company with vendor/venue sourcing & contracting, communications, local market & cultural expertise, site inspection support, recruiting & hiring local staff, and onsite operations & execution.
- Serve as the local market contact for key Japanese stakeholders and vendors
- Provide ongoing consultation and expertise for program development, Olympic landscape navigation, and logistics management
- Support various elements of program planning including hotels, venues, food and beverage, décor, entertainment, transportation, local staffing, equipment, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships, including contracting, payments, oversight of deliverables, and quality of work
- Create client facing presentations
- Bachelor’s degree; background in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, Tourism, or Hospitality Management is a plus
- 7+ years’ experience in event or logistics management
- Experience with large-scale event management preferred
- Experience vetting and hiring vendors and staff
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A Tokyo-based subsidiary of one of the largest advertising agencies in the world. The company specializes in digital advertising and marketing solutions.
契約, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, 物流, ロジスティクス, ベンダーマネージメント, コミュニケーション