給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jonathan Quioco
An international manufacturer is searching for an experienced professional with management experience. As the Event Director, the successful candidate will execute marketing strategies through large events targeting sport equipment and apparel markets in both Tokyo and wider Japan.
- Plan strategic activities and lead projects for each event in order to expand and activate the market in both Tokyo and Japan as a whole
- Create and execute a strategy to increase the visibility of brands and key products at events, ultimately leading to sales expansion/growth
- Closely collaborate with sponsors and business partners; manage stakeholders effectively and involve all relevant parties in order to lead key activities to success
- Define activity plans, set schedule milestones and monitor activities in order to evaluate success; take needed actions in response to feedback from key internal stakeholders
- Ensure plans are sustainable and create a genuine legacy for the company’s brands and business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and business administration or sports management
- 5+ years’ management experience
- A marketing background (even, sports marketing or brand marketing) with proven experience in project management
- Project management experience
- An active interest in sports
About the Company:
A designer and manufacturer of sports apparel and equipment, this company operates one of the world’s most recognizable brands. Its operations span a global network, making this company one of the biggest of its kind and a true market leader.
スポーツ, スポーツ用品, マーケティング, イベントマネージャー, ブランディング