給与 ¥6500000 - ¥9300000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A specialty chemical manufacturer with an international reach is searching for an experienced Regulatory Manager. In this role, the successful applicant will ensure regulatory and legal compliance for pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure the compliance of products and processes with regulatory requirements and relevant laws (particularly the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law (PAL) and Food Sanitation Act (FSA))
- Monitor regulatory requirements and relevant laws
- Influence regulatory changes as an active member of relevant associations
- Continuously update local/regional/global stakeholders in the group and manage relevant changes related to legal requirements or product profile changes
- Coordinate and manage different requests from businesses as well as other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science, food science or life science
- 7-10 years’ experience working with regulatory affairs and registration in the areas of pharma, food ingredients and food additives
- Profound knowledge of PAL and FSA regulations
- An understanding of basic pharmacy or food science/processing
About the Company:
With a portfolio including chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals as well as crude oil and natural gas, this chemical company has a dominating presence on the global stage. This company has a long and successful history in Japan, and their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.