Regulatory Submissions Manager/レギュラトリサブミションズマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahito Maegami
A leading drug development services company is searching for an individual with experience in the pharmaceutical industry and deep regulatory knowledge to join them as the Regulatory Submissions Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to use your talents as a member of a global institution.
- Submit appropriate documentation to regulatory authorities globally prior to the performance of clinical trials
- Submit documentation prior to pharmaceutical marketing initiatives
- Act as a liaison between the client and regulatory authorities
- Interact proactively with all levels within the company and client organizations; assist other staff with business development activities related to regulatory submissions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in pharmacy or a life sciences field
- 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with 3 years’ regulatory affairs or drug development experience preferred
- Direct supervisory and project management skills and an ability to work independently
- An understanding of governmental regulatory processes and regulations related to drug regulation
About the Company:
A global professional services company specialising in drug development services, this organization’s clients are primarily in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. With a strong history of growth and stability over its time in operation, this organization continues to be an international leader.
規制関連, 薬事, コンサルティング, 製薬業界, 営業