クリニカルサイエンティスト/ Clinical Scientist
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alex Delgado
掲載日 2018/11/28 2018-11-28medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An American biotech company is looking for a Clinical Scientist. This position will work extensively with other teams to effectively manage resources and meet timeline targets. They will be responsible for oversight of clinical trial programs and interacting with CROs.
- Oversee activities in assigned territories of the APAC region
- Lead the expansion of clinical capacity, manage the clinical trial team, and successfully execute clinical trials
- Implement best practices and standards for clinical trials while cooperating with the clinical operations team
- Develop and adhere to clinical timelines, budget forecasts, budget tracking, etc.
- Work closely with clinical operations personnel, who will provide oversight for clinical trials
- Work with the data management team, pharmacovigilance team, medical directors and medical affairs team to coordinate the availability of trial data
- MD, PhD degree, or Oncology Board Certification is a plus
- 10+ years of clinical development leadership experience in oncology with 5+ years as a clinical scientist or similar position
- Excellent working knowledge of Asian and international clinical regulations, good clinical practices, clinical drug development regulatory agencies, etc.
- Experience in successful clinical design and implementation in the oncology field
- Experience in clinical development of biopharmaceuticals and small molecules.
- Knowledge of clinical statistics and clinical pharmacology
About the Company:
A US-based biotechnology start-up, the organization develops highly specialized, top-quality treatments targeting very serious illnesses.
クリニカルスタディ, 治験, バイオ製薬,ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア