治験マネージャー/ Clinical Trial Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alex Delgado
掲載日 2018/11/28 2018-11-282019-01-27 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A biotech company is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager. This position will be responsible for various aspects of clinical trials from start-up through to database lock. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Oversee activities in assigned territories of the APAC region
- Manage clinical trials operations while ensuring adherence to set goals, timelines, budgets, and regulatory requirements
- Manage vendors such as CROs and contract labs
- Communicate with study site staff and investigators
- Give input for study materials such as protocols, informed consent templates, monitoring plans, data management plans, etc.
- Perform site visits and ensure proper documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in life sciences or a related field
- 7+ years related industry experience including site monitoring, CRO management, and study management
- Experience in oncology studies is a plus
- Detailed understanding of drug development processes, guidelines, and regulations
- Project management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad
About the Company:
A US-based biotechnology start-up, the organization develops highly specialized, top-quality treatments targeting very serious illnesses.
クリニカルスタディ, 治験, バイオ製薬,ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア