クリニカルオペレーション/ Clinical Operation
給与 ¥12,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sarah Arshad
掲載日 2018/10/263-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A successful pharmaceutical company is in need of a new Clinical Operation professional. The individual who fills this role will be responsible for overseeing a variety of clinical development activities for the company. This is a great way to advance your career in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Lead strategy planning for clinical development programs in the country
- Work with the global clinical development to create clinical materials including synopsis, protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports, etc.
- Lead the clinical study team and monitor clinical studies and contract research organizations
- Review pharmacology, safety, and efficacy data from studies
- Evaluate opportunities for business development and conduct due diligence to determine feasibility
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders in the industry
- Support the filing of JNDA, NDA, and MAA regulatory documents
- 2+ years of industry experience in clinical development
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of FDA, EMA, PMDA, and similar regulatory requirements
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical firm based in Asia that has become a leader in the development of high quality pharmaceuticals. The company provides vital support for patients for a number of serious diseases and conditions.
臨床開発, クリニカルスタディ, 治験, 薬品, 管理, マネージメント