プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Olivia Li
掲載日 2018/06/263-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An experienced clinical R&D professional is needed in the role of Project Manager at a global biopharmaceutical company. If selected, you will achieve project objectives by making good use of your great scientific expertise and innovative global mindset.
- Guide and educate project staff
- Communicate project progress and identify/resolve potential issues
- Develop and obtain approval for project plans
- Ensure quality projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, or similar category (MSc, PhD, MBA, etc. advanced degree preferred)
- 6+ years’ R&D experience; 4+ years in clinical development planning
- Solid written & spoken English ability (TOEIC 750+)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotech, or similar healthcare industry
About the Company:
An international biopharmaceutical organization that develops and markets a number of pharmaceutical products, this company operates in locations across the globe with a workforce in the tens of thousands.
製薬, 医薬品, 研究開発, 臨床, クリニカル, リサーチ, デベロップメント