Clinical Project Manager/クリニカルプロジェクトマネージャー
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
A multinational pharmaceutical group is searching for an experienced clinical development professional. In the role of Clinical Project Manager, you will manage clinical studies and development strategy, insuring that regulations are met and that associates receive appropriate support.
- Assist the project head with the preparation of strategy for the clinical development plan and associated consultation meetings such as face-to-face advice and prior interviews
- Prepare CTD and deal with inquiries from regulatory authorities
- Perform management of the assigned clinical study as clinical project manager
- Manage and lead CRO entrusted monitoring activity in the assigned clinical study
- Educate and appropriately support associates
- Graduate from medical school, college of nursing, collage of pharmacy, college of science/agriculture or a life science course (master’s or PhD is preferable)
- 10+ years’ experience in clinical development and experience of one or more NDAs or equivalent knowledge of clinical development
- Clinical development experience for an assigned therapeutic area or equivalent knowledge for the assigned area
- English communication skill (TOEIC 750+)
About the Company:
An international biopharmaceutical organization that develops and markets a number of pharmaceutical products, this company operates in locations across the globe with a workforce of tens of thousands. Seeing continual and rapid growth, this company is well positioned to keep its powerful position in the global marketplace.
バイオ製薬, 製薬業界, プロジェクトマネージメント, メディカル, 医療