Senior Clinical Research Associate/シニアクリニカルリサーチアソシエイト
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥16000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
A multinational biopharmaceutical group is searching for a talented research professional. In the position of Senior Clinical Research Associate, you will undertake a variety of tasks related the maintenance of clinical trial quality.
- Monitor activities conducted by clinical investigative sites as they related to company clinical studies to ensure successful execution of protocol
- Conduct clinical site monitoring visits across a maximum of five protocols and multiple therapeutic areas, ensuring the company studies are conducted according to all applicable regulations and business processes
- Conduct site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring and study closeout visits for phase 1-4 studies in accordance with applicable regulations, good clinical practices (GCPs), ICH guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) as well as business processes
- Conduct all clinical site monitoring activities according to the monitoring plan and in accordance with study timelines and company objectives
- Bachelor’s degree; medical/science/nursing background is preferred
- 3+ years’ clinical related experience with a minimum of 2 years’ as a clinical research monitor
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of appropriate therapeutic indicators as they related to the conduct of clinical trials
- Excellent knowledge of regulations governing clinical research, ICH/GCP guidelines and applicable regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international biopharmaceutical organization that develops and markets a number of pharmaceutical products, this company operates in locations across the globe with a workforce of tens of thousands. Seeing continual and rapid growth, this company is well positioned to keep its powerful position in the global marketplace.
バイオ製薬, 製薬業界, 研究, リサーチ, 生医学