Clinical Team Leader/クリニカルチームリーダー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
An international healthcare organization is searching for a talented research professional with experience in all phases of the clinical study life cycle to join their team as the Clinical Team Leader. This is an exciting opportunity to make use of your management, language and research skills in a leading multinational institution.
- Take responsibility for achieving the final clinical deliverables (usually clean data for evaluable patients as specified in the study protocol) within the time period specified in contracts with customers
- Interpret data on project issues and make good business decisions with support from experienced team members or the line manager
- Work to ensure that all clinical deliverables meet the customer’s time/quality/cost expectations
- Maintain profitability by ensuring clinical activity is conducted within contract scope, through efficient management of the clinical team
- Bachelor’s degree, licensed certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Clinical research associate experience is preferred; significant research experience (comparable to 3 years) in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out or equivalent education, training and experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Expert knowledge of relevant regulations such as ICH/GCP, FDA guidelines, etc.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
About the Company:
With its operations in Japan being among the largest providers of clinical development services in the domestic market, this company is a leading global research organization that provides comprehensive solutions in a number of areas such as pharmaceutical development and laboratory/lifestyle management services. This company operates in over 40 countries across the globe.
医療機器, メディカル, 医療, プロジェクトマネージメント, 研究, リサーチ