チャンネルデベロップメントマネージャー/ Channel Development Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Emma Yoshioka
掲載日 2018/12/17 2018-12-172019-02-15 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international biotech product supplier is looking to hire a Channel Development Manager with a background in science. In this role, the successful candidate would be responsible for increasing sales revenue through attentive customer service and educating distributors on sales strategies.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with distributors and strategic academic and biopharma accounts and actively work with existing customer base to grow revenue potential
- Meet targets for sales growth in assigned distributor and strategic accounts
- Support initiatives focusing on product awareness, research areas, digital and customer data analysis
- Improve the distributors’ sales team awareness of company’s product range through training, seminars, online activities and visits
- Propose promotions and incentive scheme ideas to drive behaviour aligned with achieving sales targets and strategic objectives
- Experience in sales management, preferably in the life science industry in Japan
- Master’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred
- Business level proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational life sciences company with global operations, this company supplies a variety of biotech products to researchers across the world. Having grown over its time in operation, it now employs hundreds of professionals worldwide.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業