サービスマネジャー/ Service Manager
給与 ¥4,500,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Johji Atsumi
掲載日 2018/11/01 2018-11-012018-12-31 science-and-research 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global biotechnology company is looking to hire a Service Manager to lead the company’s service business in Japan. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully managing a service organization.
- Manage and expand the handling and laboratory instruments service businesses
- Increase service revenue and profit by managing the service product portfolio
- Manage and direct the activities of service engineers and support personnel to provide required support for installations, calibrations, repairs, training, etc.
- Promote internal and external customer service
- Minimize business and regulatory risks
- Participate in critical negotiations with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Successful experience managing a service organization
- Knowledge of the life science industry is a plus
- Experience with business-relevant financial, HR, and administrative tasks
- Advanced English proficiency
About the Company:
A global biotechnology company headquartered in Europe, this organization develops, manufactures, and sells a variety of products and services for use in life science laboratories.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, バイオテクノロジー, バイオ技術