パフォーマンスマネージャー/ Performance Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alex Delgado
掲載日 2018/06/173-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global manufacturing firm is searching for a Performance Manager to join Tokyo operations. If selected, you will facilitate learning programs to improve the education and capabilities of company staff.
- Identify opportunities to improve learning & development
- Introduce training programs for new hires
- Develop competency models to set role standards
- University degree, Science or Business area is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
- Proven project management ability
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international conglomerate responsible for the manufacturing of a wide portfolio of equipment and technologies. With a global workforce in the thousands, this Fortune 500 company is one of the world’s largest enterprises.
L&D, トレーニング, デベロップメント, 人材開発, 経営管理, 医薬品, 製薬