クオリティーオペレーションズマネージャー/ Quality Operations Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yoshiaki Ishii
掲載日 2019/06/142019-06-14 2019-08-13 medical-and-nursing Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful medical devices organisation is searching for a Quality Operations Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for vendor and project management while leading their team and ensuring high quality standards.
- Conduct management of personnel while ensuring that individuals are performing well through coaching, feedback, and performance evaluations
- Plan and execute strategies for vendor and project management
- Support development reports
- Cooperate effectively with stakeholders
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the service model, functional offerings, systems, etc.
- Utilise practices and tools to support consistency in processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a scientific field
- 7+ years of experience in clinical research or equivalent education and experience
- Project and people management experience
- Finance and budgeting skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a plus
- Proficiency in Japanese and English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A global medical devices company, this global organisation develops, produces, and distributes wide-ranging products used widely for the treatment of pain and health issues. The company operates in all regions of the world and is well positioned for ongoing success.
品質保証, 品質管理, オペレーション, マネージャー, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器