品質保証マネジャー/ Quality Assurance Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Milan Dotiyal
掲載日 2018/09/06 2018-09-062018-11-05 science-and-research 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
One of the world’s top CROs is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with compliance or auditing management experience. In this role you will provide quality assurance support to a variety of functions, such as clinical pharmacology, logistics, and computerized systems.
- Execute an efficient and compliant auditing program according to approved operating plans, GxP, and clinical trials regulations
- Provides expertise on the design, development, and implementation of GxP, systems, processes, and procedures
- Manage the team of QA auditors as necessary to ensure contracted and internal audits are performed, findings are reported, and corrective actions are evaluated
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a health science or computer science-related discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in auditing, compliance, and SOP development
- 2+ years’ direct management experience
- Strong understanding of all aspects of clinical research
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A global contract research organization with several decades of successful operations, the organization operates a network of over 10,000 global employees. Taking pride in its expert teams and customizable offerings, the company is well-positioned for continued growth.
大阪, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 生医学, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 品質保証, 臨床開発, クリニカルリサーチ, 治験, コンプライアンス, 監査