給与 ¥4000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
A multinational pharmaceutical organization is searching for a skilled QA professional with knowledge of GQP/GMP to join them as QA Manager. In this role you will handle medical information and inspection programs according to regulations.
- Manage handling and recording of medical information and requirements from clinical facilities and representatives and regulatory authorities
- Manage handling of quality information and complaints from sales/agents and investigation reporting
- Lead self inspection programs per GQP and pharmaceutical law; improve organization and systems
- Manage handling of returned products and arrange their shipment to CMO for compliant investigation
- Confirm global audit results and information; provide them to GMP management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (medical, pharmaceutical or another scientific field)
- 5+ years’ GQP/GMP (QA/QC/manufacturing) experience
- Experience negotiating with contractors, suppliers and/or co-developers; experience in pharmaceutical/medical device companies preferred
- Technical knowledge of GQP/GMP
An international pharmaceutical organization that has operational headquarters in Europe, this company provides a wide portfolio of products both generic and specialist. With an international network comprised of tens of thousands of employees and customers in over one hundred countries, this company continues to be a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
製薬業界, メディカル, 医療, 品質保証, 品質管理