Business System Leader/ビジネスシステムリーダー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alyssa Yoshimura
A global technology solutions company is seeking an experienced commercial candidate with marketing expertise and strong analytical skills. As a Business Leader your will improve the company’s business by identifying and implementing best business practice in Japan and providing training and coaching to juniors.
- Work with other internal functions in Japan region to develop and manage a funnel of growth initiatives to achieve strategic plan objectives
- Assist commercial leaders to create a business roadmap and train in PD, action planning, KPI management, etc.
- Work with central and regional organizations to create KPI bowlers and visual management to sustain commercial process improvement
- Identify best practices, standardize, and share across regions
- Schedule, charter, and facilitate kaizen projects, as well as ensure effective sustainment of results and support problem solving as needed to close gaps to targets
- BS or BA degree or higher in business or engineering discipline; MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ track record of commercial experience with demonstrated success in process/performance improvement
- Ability to analyze commercial capabilities and identify root-cause and growth tool opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Previous experience managing people and/or projects
About the Company:
A global provider of scientific equipment, this company supplies medical technology solutions and equipment to clients across the world. With decades long history in the industry and a wide portfolio of patents to technology relied on by scientists, this company continues to be a market leader.
テクノロジー, 技術, ビジネスデベロップメント