Manager, Decision Support/マネージャー, デシジョンサポート
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Anum Yasin
A multinational biotech organization is searching for an experienced professional to assume the senior role of Decision Support Manager. Providing 1st line analytics support to district sales managers and business unit directors, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise and perform wide ranging tasks in this multifaceted role. Experience as a medical representative and/or sales representative advantageous.
- Responsible for the design and administration of the sales incentive plan
- Ensure market (in-house and 3rd party vendor) data quality; analyze market sales trends and develop insights to drive business tactics and strategies, communicating insights to customers effectively
- Produce monthly sales trends for the business as a whole; draw insights from those reports and communicate to the leadership team during monthly meetings
- Assist business unit directors with analytics support for quarterly business reviews with commercial leadership
- Work with IT and 3rd party vendors, owning data used to track and report performance
- At least 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or consulting industry in a decision support team/function
- Experience as a medical representative/sales representative a plus
- English skills
- A BA
About the Company:
A global biotech company that develops, manufactures, and supplies therapeutical solutions for patients living with serious illnesses. Headquartered in Europe, they are firmly represented in over 30 countries and partner closely with other organizations in the industry to create innovative, life-saving solutions.
ヘルスケア, バイオテクノロジー, 製薬業界, セールス, 営業