Public Affairs Manager/パブリックアフェアーズマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
A global biopharmaceutical firm is in need of a skilled PR specialist. In the role of Public Affairs Manager, you will have the opportunity to plan communications strategies and build relationships with key industry figures.
- Understand the Japanese and global market environment for assigned products and customer needs across multiple stakeholders such as patients, physicians, media and employees
- Ensure that assigned products have a clear strategy and communications development roadmap aligned with the area and affiliate strategy, brand planning process and brand team direction
- Plan communications strategies to implement tactics; communicate clearly and allocate responsibilities to cross functional team members as instructed by management
- Build relationships with key stakeholders such as patient groups, physicians, media and employees
- Manage crises and communicate issues with supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree; a medical or communication related major is an advantage
- 5+ years’ communication experience
- Pharmaceutical or medical industry experience is preferable
- Public relations experience and skill
About the Company:
An international biopharmaceutical organization that develops and markets a number of pharmaceutical products, this company operates in locations across the globe with a workforce of tens of thousands. Seeing continual and rapid growth, this company is well positioned to keep its powerful position in the global marketplace.
バイオ製薬, 製薬業界, コミュニケーション, ビジネスデベロップメント