給与 ¥12000000 - ¥16000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alyssa Yoshimura
A leading international organization is currently seeking a talented scientist to lend their knowledge to the company in the role of Regional Scientist. In this unique position, you will asset the development of business strategies and technology solution with your knowledge of the scientific method and experimentation.
- Lead the identification and evaluation of viable new technology solutions
- Lead the execution of scouting strategies/briefs against core business needs; partner with peers in product development and marketing to identify external business and technology needs
- Establish an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities and culture of an identified set of key suppliers; align key supplier capabilities with the needs of product development, technical regulatory and quality assurance groups
- Promote and sell external ideas/technologies to a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Provide mentoring, coaching and support on technical programs and projects; direct the day-to-day work of technicians, lower level scientists/engineers, interns and/or contractors
- Degree in a science or engineering discipline
- Entrepreneurial skills; experience selling external ideas to a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Experience with typical analytical or scientific software
- Ability to apply scientific research principles and practices and experimental design/execution to create and locate, interpret research findings
- Business English
About the Company:
An international marketing and retail organization, this company is responsible for the sales of a variety of products including products related to health and beauty. Having achieved strong growth since its inception with an innovative marketing model, this company now operates with tens of thousands of employees across a wide global network.
リテール, マーケティング, サイエンス, 分析, 製品開発