Rare Disease Business Unit Head/難病担当ビジネスユニットヘッド
給与 ¥15000000 - ¥20000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Goro Yoshimura
A global pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Rare Disease Business Unit Head. This dynamic role will provide strategic and operational direction and leadership to Sales & Marketing.
- Provide leadership for the creation and execution of the annual marketing and sales plans
- Deliver local commercial P&L goals and other performance objectives and financial KPIs for the brands
- Cultivate strong relationships with key customers/KOL/patient advocacy/wholesalers
- Assess and recommend opportunities for local lifecycle management of the brands to optimize brand growth and competitive edge
- In collaboration with HR, manage all HR related issues including discipline, rewards, recruitment, etc.
- A degree in life science or equivalent field
- At least 10 years' experience in a pharmaceutical (ethical) company in Japan, with a significant number of years in a leadership role
- Experience operating in a multinational company and matrix organization
- A successful track record of hiring, developing, and retaining talent/direct reports
- Fluent in Japanese and English
About the Company:
Our client is committed to improving the quality of life of patients/customers, and strives to cultivate an environment where staff become leaders and where innovative ideas become reality. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is driven, experienced, and ready to take on a new challenge.