Business Innovation Associate Director/ビジネスイノベーションアソシエイトディレクター
給与 ¥13000000 - ¥15500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
A multinational pharmaceutical organization is actively seeking a talented bilingual Japanese/English speaker with an advanced knowledge of project management to join them as the Business Innovation Associate Director. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take an active role in a leading international enterprise.
- Integrate and synthesize insights and information from across the organization to develop innovative solutions that impact the business
- Identify new businesses which have the potential to reinforce or build upon the company’s ability to provide value to the clients
- Identify and anticipate tends with future relevance to the company
- Lead large cross functional projects with significant complexity to achieve milestones and objectives
- Assess the current environment, define key objectives, identify success factors and comprehend constraints related to the business/organizational challenges
- Advanced understanding of project management methodologies
- Strong analytical skills – both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong strategic/critical thinking skills
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, this company has an extensive history in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Operating across all corners of the world, this company services the chemical, pharmaceutical and life science related needs of millions of customers worldwide.
ロジスティクス, 物流, 製造業, 製薬業界, 薬学