給与 ¥9000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mina Choi
An international medical device manufacturer is seeking a talented professional with previous regulatory experience in the industry to join them as the RA-QA Director. In this role, the successful candidate will provide their regulatory expertise to a global organization.
- Research local regulatory frameworks and provide market regulatory expertise to all operating companies within the dental platform
- Ensure that resources and activities are aligned with commercial objectives
- Manage the registration portfolio through daily management and track the on-time delivery of registration projects
- Collaborate with dealers and local governments
- Create an environment that attracts, develops and retains high quality employees; foster employee engagement, diversity, professional development and high levels of employee satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree; higher education preferred
- 8+ years’ experience working in a medical device regulatory environment
- 3+ years’ experience managing RAIQA associates
- Strong management skills; ability to mange resources located in different geographies
- Fluent English both written and spoken
About the Company:
An international dental health group, this company is responsible for a wide range of products used by dental professionals across the world. With a wide global network, this company continues innovate and evolve.