Medical Project Manager/メディカルプロジェクトマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahito Maegami
Reporting to the EOR Director, the successful Medical Evidence Manager will assume a project leadership position and plan, manage, and deliver scientific studies and medical evidence projects while working closely with the medical affairs team and ensuring evidence plans are scientifically sound. The ideal candidate has an educational background in a scientific field and experience designing and conducting clinical research.
- Play a critical role in organizing cross-functional strategic evidence planning workshops to identify evidence requirements and gaps, craft evidence options, and prioritize evidence options while integrating strategic agendas across the Japan medical affairs team
- Ensure that evidence plans are scientifically sound to address research questions, etc.
- Plan and lead the delivery of all components of scientific studies
- Manage external service providers to deliver intended scientific outcomes that address research questions
- Ensure all projects are planned and managed in a way that represents best practice/cutting-edge methodologies and solutions
- A BA or MA in a scientific discipline; PhD preferred
- Cross-functional project leadership capability
- Clinical development experience
- 2-3 years’ experience designing and conducting clinical research
- Strong business acumen
About the Company:
A bio-pharmaceutical leader that has a reputation for pushing technological and scientific boundaries, whose areas of expertise include cardiovascular, respiratory, infections, and more. With its entrepreneurial environment and commitment to delivering life-changing products throughout the world, this is a company where talented, driven professionals can build successful careers and make valuable contributions within the industry.
プロジェクトマネージメント, 製薬業界, サイエンス, クリニカルデベロップメント