Head of Medical Affairs Primary Care/メディカルアフェアーズプライマリーケア
給与 ¥13500000 - ¥17000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Suguru Nakano
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced professional to fill a Head of Medical Affairs Primary Care role. The candidate selected will utilize his/her extensive healthcare industry knowledge to lead, develop, and direct the Medical Function in Japan.
- Manage talent pool; ensure people development in all medical and related functions
- Manage internal and external budgeting
- Set and maintain a culture of the highest ethical standards for any medical activity in the region, other countries, or globally
- Foster business growth and sustainability by managing medical and clinical processes
- Establish and ensure governance, training, and consistency
- Preferred: advanced scientific degree, i.e., PhD, PharmD
- English fluency
- 5-10 years' work experience in the pharmaceutical sector in medical affairs, clinical development, or related area
- A proven track record of leadership in a medical affairs dept.
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills; strong business acumen
About the Company:
A world-leading materials supplier in the pharmaceutical industry offering opportunities for professionals to drive their careers forward and continue on their chosen career paths. This company also offers outstanding development opportunities for graduates who are ready to apply their academic knowledge in a professional environment.
製薬会社, 医療, ヘルスケア, 薬事