Medical Science Liaison/メディカルサイエンスリエゾン
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
An international organization is searching for a skilled medical professional to join their team as the Medical Science Liaison. In this position, the selected candidate will collaborate with clinical partners to develop and present unique solutions to the scientific community.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and establish/maintain scientific relationships with them
- Act as the primary liaison to investigators interested in developing and performing investigator initiated research
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions in academic, community and healthcare provider settings in both group and one-on-one situation s
- Collaborate with the clinical organization to enhance patient enrolment in the company-sponsored clinical trials by identifying appropriate clinical trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies
- Develop and present internal therapeutic area training models; provide congress updates and act as a point of medical/scientific expertise internally for ad-hoc as well as structured training requests
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or medical discipline; PhD strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience as MSL, clinical development or a similar position; haematology/oncology background is preferred
- Current working knowledge of Japanese legal, regulatory and compliance regulations and guidelines relevant to industry interactions with health-care professionals
- Ability to partner and maintain relationships within the medical community
About the Company:
An international biotechnology firm that manufactures a number of solutions and therapies for various diseases, this company has been widely successful over its years in operation. With thousands of employees in countries across the globe, this company is a leader in healthcare.
バイオ製薬, 製薬業界, メディカル, 医療, ライフサイエンス, メディカルリレーション, MSL