マーケットリサーチマネージャー/ Market Research Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alex Delgado
掲載日 2018/12/26 2018-12-262019-02-24 pharmaceuticals Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a strategic planning professional for the role of the Market Research Manager. In this role you will be expected to advise the company’s senior management with insights on the market and competitors for a stronger brand promotional success.
About the Company:
A global corporation specializing in the research and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. The company’s teams of highly skilled professionals have changed the lives of millions worldwide through the development of revolutionary medicines and treatments.
市場調査, バイオ製薬, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 生医学, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア
- Monitor the research and analysis of the company’s markets, competition and product mix
- Participate in the development of Market Research team’s strategy for a brand promotional plan
- Lead or serve as team representative in forecasting discussions with senior leadership and handle annual planning cycle from the forecasting point of view
- Select vendors and negotiate terms of service; select market research agencies
- Advise market research analysts to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems
- 8+ years of pharmaceutical experience, including 3+ years in market research, strategic analysis and planning
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with global sales and marketing organizations and with pharmaceutical data sources
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is required, as is a solid understanding of principles relating to the area of specialization.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant software systems (e.g., MS Excel, Access, MS Word & PowerPoint, and other analytical warehouse reporting tools)
- Advanced knowledge of global sales and marketing organizations and pharmaceutical data sources