エクスターナルコミュニケーション/ External Communications
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahito Maegami
掲載日 2018/07/093-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global pharmaceutical company is currently hiring for an External Communications position based in Osaka. The ideal candidate will have communications-related experience in the pharmaceutical industry, but candidates with communications experience in other industries are welcome.
- Handle all processes and the successful implementation of corporate and product-related pharmaceutical media relations as well as product-related PR, online media, and internal communications
- Align external communication activities with the corporate and business unit/division’s marketing strategy
- Develop storylines, messages, and Q&As for media relations on all matters including issue management
- Build up, enhance, and maintain relationships with key media contacts in Japan
- Ensure high quality standards for all media relations tools for media communications such as press releases, speeches, presentations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years’ media/external communications experience, or experience in marketing/digital/integrated communications or sales
- Communications-related experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Native level Japanese; fluency in English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A multinational pharmaceutical organization responsible for the research and development of a number of widely recognized pharmaceutical products. It has a long history in the industry and a wide international reach employing over 100,000 individuals.
大阪, 製薬業界, コミュニケーション, PR, 広報, マーケティング, メディア, オンライン, ソーシャルメディア