Head of Business Analytics/ビジネスアナリティクス主任
給与 ¥11000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohide Aoyama
A leading international pharmaceutical group is searching for a talented individual with strong market knowledge to join them as the Head of Business Analytics. In this position, you will make use of your strong market research and analysis skills as you manage analytical programs and reporting procedures in a major global organization.
- Create and manage analyses for various therapeutic areas/products
- Plan, implement, analyse, interpret and provide reports on markets and products/products in order to provide various functions in the company with accurate, timely and relevant information which guides decision making
- Supervise all standard reporting performed by the segment specific and relevant functions; ensure compliance with the company’s reporting guidelines
- Develop analytical programs including business question development, hypothesis generation and scoping (timelines, work effort estimation, resourcing, etc.)
- Manage commercial analytic expert staff and support the head of CI&A in Japan with recruiting, objective/priority-setting, training and career development of co-workers
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, statistics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ marketing or market research experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Software knowledge on a sophisticated level; knowledge of Microsoft Office and forecasting software as well as statistical programs like SPSS
- Ability to work with a high degree independence and plan, organize and implement multiple projects within time, budget and capacity constraints
About the Company:
A multinational pharmaceutical organization originating out of Europe, this company is responsible for the research and development of a number of widely recognized pharmaceutical products as well as products related to diagnostic imaging, women’s health and adhesives among others. It has a long history in the industry and a wide international reach, employing tens of thousands of individuals.