給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Suguru Nakano
Unique opportunity to join a global healthcare solutions company as Application Consultant. This dynamic role will see you supporting HCIS implementations within the assigned territory and providing application consulting and image quality expertise to customers. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in application consulting and training, as well as strong analytical skills.
- Serve in a crucial role of providing customer telephone application and software support for problem identification and resolution
- Offer help and support to problem management specialists, service delivery manager, and project managers when required
- Set up and run training courses for personnel and customers
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to incident report specialists and field service support specialists
- Provide consultancy service for integration and modification involving company hardware, software, and customer networks
- A degree in clinical radiography highly desirable
- RIS/PACS product experience preferred
- A proven track record in application consulting and training, plus advanced clinical image quality expertise including CR experience and DR/cross-sectional imaging/mammo/3D recon experience desirable
- IT literacy skills essential; IT background preferred
- Good oral and written English proficiency as well as Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
A healthcare IT solutions company with a strong global foothold that develops technology, equipment, systems, and solutions across multiple fields including dental health, medical imaging, and more. They aim to attract the best talent and provide a work environment where employees can grow professionally.
医療機器, IT, クリニカル, ヘルスケア, カスタマーサービス